Reborn Alliance - Global Mu Online
Nunca entregue sua senha a ninguem! Share Acc vai ser punido com BAN.
Never give your acc to anyone! Sharing acc will be punished with BAN.

Acessem nosso site: www.RebornAlly.com

Rush!!!

Reborn Open to Recruit Guerrareborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nunca entregue sua senha a ninguem! Share Acc vai ser punido com BAN.
Never give your acc to anyone! Sharing acc will be punished with BAN.

Acessem nosso site: www.RebornAlly.com

Rush!!!

Reborn Open to Recruit Guerrareborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reborn Open to Recruit

Go down

Reborn Open to Recruit Empty Reborn Open to Recruit

Post by Mitnick00z 30/06/10, 03:14 pm

We are recruting people active in game and forum.

If u want to join in Reborn u must be lvl 400, we prefer Master LVL.

If u want to join, let we know posting here or PM in game to our GM´s/ Leaders.

Post with:

- Nick:
- LVL:
- Class:
- EX Guild:
- Language:

Rush!
Mitnick00z
Mitnick00z
[ Alliance Master ]
[ Alliance Master ]

Male Number of posts : 11233
Guild: : -Reborn-
Classe: : Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Reborn Open to Recruit Empty Re: Reborn Open to Recruit

Post by Convidad 22/10/10, 02:16 pm

Heh im not 400 Razz
Convidad

Back to top Go down

Post by ZhiShu 12/07/11, 11:21 pm

- Nick: ZhiShu
- LVL: 299, im staying this lvl just until i complete my really pretty +15 black dragon set **, after i complete i will rush to gold Very Happy
- Class: Hybrid Bk with incomplete BD set+15 X)
- EX Guild:Ok well this could take a while, when i started out in like season4 I was in ZhuHome guild (ex MoonNono for all those who remember), i was agm of ZhuHome for a while and gm decided to ally with old D3vilZ alliance, then after Susan(ZhuHome gm) went like non active for like a really long time, I hoped on board to American guild, and about a few days later they decided to seperate themselves from alliance since ZEON and D3vilz guild had like a lot of scammers (i got my 1st ancient set scammed :[ it was kantata+7+5, yes it was noobie but still i liked it XD)and remade guild into UGotPwnd, then after Livetoduel(ex gm of American/UGotPwnd) had a kid in real life, he was forced to disband for a while and not play, to take care of his kid of course, then a friend of mine Lordalex77 took the duty to make a guild and made SSAiYAN for a while and I was curious to see what a gm was like so i made my itty bitty guild and stayed for a while there as a ally guild. After that a friend told me to join SpartanS so i decided to give it a shot, and it was really fun, and I stayed there like for about a year, during that time i made my own guild with my noobie dl LordZhi and we had a few reguilds and merges (ZhuNono>ZhuHome>RushHome [RushHome = Rushlvls(small guild form OldSkool ally)+ZhuHome] (and now we are currently being merged with current MoonNono guild since Susan decided to just be a member and not handle guildmaster responsability things),but i decided to leave SpartanS cause i didnt like the attitude of some people in the guild cause it kinda made like a weird environment in the guild/ally chat somehow, then i was like guildless for about a day until I asked mr Raverito(i know many of you guys may dislike him/hate him/wanna shove something up his "you know what", but i got nothing against the dude cause when i started out he actually helped me out a bit), to see if i could join in Fedaykin guild, so i did (that really shocked some friends in SpartanS XD ) i was in feday for about a week, until i decided to leave cause it was a bit troublesome being there so i refuged inside OldSkool (btw so this is the guild timeline American > UGotPwnd > SSAiYAN > OldSkool. OldSkool gm right now is Feeeerless(<--- really loyal and trustworthy guy and im glad i can call my friend) and my guild is in ally with them). And right now my bk is in OldSkool but i was talking to a friend who is in Reborn, Kizzimo (he left spartans for a similar reason like mine) and he started to tell me about the wonderful things about the guild, well he didnt specify but he did say "wonderful guild" so he told me to get an application filled out, so i am Very Happy
- Language: I speak both Spanish and English really fluently.

PS: by the way im a real chatter mouth, i love to talk a lot and meet new people Very Happy, and im like 90% sure i wont get inside guild but hey it was worth a shot =)

PS#2: I really will lvl up as fast as i can but i want to complete my BD set+15 1st before i do anything else =)

Well ty for your time to read this Smile
-ZhiShu
ZhiShu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitnick00z 13/07/11, 08:09 am

Hello bro,

You are welcome in our alliance, but we need that u reach lvl 350 (minimun) to join us.

So rush lvl up! And talk again to us plz! Very Happy
Mitnick00z
Mitnick00z
[ Alliance Master ]
[ Alliance Master ]

Male Number of posts : 11233
Guild: : -Reborn-
Classe: : Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content