Reborn Alliance - Global Mu Online
Nunca entregue sua senha a ninguem! Share Acc vai ser punido com BAN.
Never give your acc to anyone! Sharing acc will be punished with BAN.

Acessem nosso site: www.RebornAlly.com

Rush!!!

Kaloryfer View about HeroBoss URS BM Guerrareborn

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Nunca entregue sua senha a ninguem! Share Acc vai ser punido com BAN.
Never give your acc to anyone! Sharing acc will be punished with BAN.

Acessem nosso site: www.RebornAlly.com

Rush!!!

Kaloryfer View about HeroBoss URS BM Guerrareborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaloryfer View about HeroBoss URS BM

2 posters

Go down

Kaloryfer View about HeroBoss URS BM Empty Kaloryfer View about HeroBoss URS BM

Post by Kaloryfe 24/03/11, 08:23 pm

Hello, My name in game is Kaloryfer.
Im sure that many of u heard about me, and there are group of players which made with me some transactions yet in Reborn. Selling coins, or buying wings, maybe some other items. Those transactions almost always needed to trust me, if not with 1 or more trades pure souls in 1st trade, then for sended amount of coins be4 u got peyment.

I know that many of u made some transactions yet with HeroBoss, and about him is this topic.
Ive made many trades with him too. He was selling coins to me for a while cuz of that i was paying best price. It started at september, and ended in November 2010 year cuz of that he wanted enormous price for 1k, as he said dupers offer him 250s/1k when price of coins was 120s/1k. But is not about that with who he makes trades and what i want to say here.

As u saw in GMO forum, ive made a topic about that HeroBoss scamed me. After some time ive got a bit info from GM’s, BM’s about that he says “he made payment to me, and im spamming posts about that he is scamer just cuz of that he didnt want to buy more items from me.” ( ye and calling others scamers will make them buy items from me,, lol funny )
Well i have a bit prove of that what he is telling here is an next lie. But proves will come during story, lets start it:

Evrything was fine, story started at 19.01, Ive asked in ally chat to PC vic set +15+16+5,
After few sec ive got mail from hero, about how much i want to sell it, i said i dont have it yet, i just got offer from xxx for my wings, He said that he want to buy if i get them and he can pay cash for it. I wasnt happy cuz of price but ive accepted his later offers. 1st he wanted pay 300, then 400, and i said for minimum 450 i would decide. He accepted.

After ive got set in 23.01 we started to prepare for trade. here u can see about how many chat we were making ( too bad not whole Prnt screened ) and what ive send, important is date, 23.01. Reply for this mail was bro can be 400 + 5k coins, ive accepted that. In 2nd screen u can see that 400+5k is true.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is prove about price 400+5k, for vic set. Date ofc same 23.01

After a short conversation we started to trade date still same: 23.01

U couldnt see in trade what he recieve, but too bad he wasnt smart enought and weared set immidielty after he got it, so prove is on him. + there is a prove that me is me, not just random char. ( date 23.01 )

A bit non important dialog, but it proves that we decided to use WU, date 23.01

Here u can see how he usualy do “next day, tommorow, next day”, date 26.01:

Ive got payment from him in 27.01.2011 so this “next day” was truth. Ive got a list of items which hero was searching in same day, Deadly+15, Inberial+15, wings sm +13+16dmg. I was possible to get such wings so ive decided to make another transaction with him. After 1 day ive got them and next day we wanted to make trade, too bad as always i didnt made screen what i give him, but u can believe me that those wings were +13+16dmg, why should he buy +0-9 if he wear already ethernal? Smile No date in screen, but we made trade in 29.01.2011. He was in sioux yet, so u can check when he came to Reborn and compare it. With what happent next.

too bad i was trust him after vic trade, so i didnt made many screens of our conversation, but after he changed guild ive became suspicious. After few days he got wings, he told me that in Malysia is carnival ^^ 2 weeks WU is closed. ofc i didnt believe that, i was forcing him to go to WU but, i didnt want to make him mad or smth to not lose what he got. Too bad i decided to not share that be4, Later after carnival he said he went to london, here is a bit prove of that im not lying (Date 28.02.2011 = 30 days after he got wings) in same screen u can see date of his next mail ( mails become rly rare from him, he was in game all the time as i saw in Friend list ( now he realised that i scan him where he is on when not so he kicked me from there, but he was off/on many times durring days, anyway didnt reply for many of mine mails. ( btw he took to london few pc ofc cuz his full party was still in spot ^^ ( ye right )))

His next mail doesnt prove he paid me, or he wanted ( he just played with me that he will make transfer ) what does it prove? it proves that he wanted more, in next mails he said he will pay just cuz of that baran were selling kundun+15+16+xdmg+lvl20, and same day they made transaction. Why he needed me in this transaction, he was needing more souls, he thought that i will be stupid enought to give him more jewels instead ive got nothing from wings. I wasnt anymore. Too bad we were talking about that in chat, and cuz of mail Bug which dc u after u send mail ive got dc, and whole cleared ;/ ( it will be an knife in his chest as an prove that he lie, but i cant use it. )
Important here is date: 08.03.2011,

Why is important????
Cuz of that he Told evry1 interested he paid me for wings yet, and he paid 400 bucks for it, lets compare dates. 400$ transfer ( for vic set not wings ) was made 27.01.2011, he type to me that he will pay in 08.03.2011, Lets ask him for photo of transfer which he made. Why he said to me he will pay in 08.03.2011 if he AS HE TELL OTHERS PAID ME 400$ in 27.01.2011? Cuz its an lie, and payment arent made for wings but for vic ( as u see in screens be4 ).

Another thing is that he never pay be4 he get anything, he will ask to give item to some GM, or offer other items as gwaranty, but he will need item in same day, later he make transfer. Why then he paid 400$ in 27.01.2011 if he got wings in 29.01.2011 ( 2 days after ? )? Cuz 400 was price for vicious.
400+5k (coins which he forgot too). ( how i can prove that he didnt gave 5k coins yet? ) there is an history of w Coin, i can print it if it needed, but i gues its not needed and it will take about 10 or more piece of paper history transaction from 27th 01, till now, so im lazy to make it. U believe me already i hope. Maybe lets ask him that prove he sent me 5k coins? ( im sure i make 10-20x more transactions on coins than him, ask him to prove his words. i have screens which says i say truth, what he have eccept just words? ).

Another thing, why if he told u he paid me 400 for wings, he didnt gave any prove? and if he used transaction paper from vic set as an prove that he paid me ( transfer 27.01.2011 ), then Why he told to BaranDL that he own something at 08.03.2011 if he paid me 27.01.2011? HAHA arent that funny?

Maybe ask him for MSN Archive ( MSN which he actualy not use as Baran says ) Where he says that he own me those cash? Archieve from day 08.03.2011?

I have a bit chat with baran, where u can see date, where u can see that Baran knew about that he own me smth.

U know enought already to find out truth. Why i share that? well cuz i hate scamers, and he become1 of them. Here in Reborn u make alot trades with cash, watch out for him now. Cuz he is still in guild, and many of u might not read GMO.

Fresh info is that HERO SAYS HE GOT HACKED ^^ haha, I know its an next lie to become victim, to forget he still is an scamer, now all gonna talk :O heroboss hacked. Well i dont believe on that, cuz there will be in short or far future BIG COME BACK with HeroBoss items ( ofc i hope not Smile ) anyway if he do or not be hacked, it doesnt mean that he is scammer. And this is an rly easy way to say that im hacked ( and thats not truth ) to hide that “im not scamer” dont forget that here are proves he do scam, Especialy cuz he gave u prove of that by himself, telling that he paid 400 for my wings, Smile and screens shows he didnt for my wings + he made payment be4 he got wings, and if he still say that he paid for wings 400, then i want payment from vic set. anyway what he will not say, he scamed me Set or Wings. cuz im sure he cant prove 2 payments sience he didnt made them.

Lets answer few questions.

1st is, why he is still here? u like to play with scamers in same alliance? with guy which will become urs friend and then just rape u? Its how he make trades, Build relationship and then use it when ure weak.

2nd why he said he paid me 400, then 1,5 month later he said to Baran that he still own me cash?

3rd WHY I WOULD BE MADE ON HIM AND MAKE WHOLE OF THIS CRAP JUST CUZ OF THAT HE DONT BUY ITEMS FROM ME!?, HE MADE WITH ME JUST 1 TRANSACTION WITH VICIOUS, AND SCAMED WINGS. HE PAY SUX PRICE. I DONT CARE OF HIS CASH, ALSO IM NOT STUPID AND THINK THAT IF I CALL SOME1 SCAMER THEN HE WILL START BUY MORE ITEMS FROM ME?! LOL IS THAT SERIOUS WHAT HE SAYS, OR HOW HE EXPLAIN WHY I DO THAT?!! HAHAHA ..

4th why after giving u so many proves, + my word ( i gues for some1 my word worth nothing ) but atleast i know ive became trustworthy guy in mu world. He arent asked to prove his view of situation? Why he need just to play with u by words. Ask for screens, He said he paid me, Lets ask him for prove of that he made it?

5th in my view he should be kicked, and if he care of beeing here he should prove that he arent scamer. Or it goes like, he didnt scam reborn so we dont care of that he is scamer?

6th Why he is still here, if there showed new topic in GMO forum about he is scamer, from Baran?

7th where are proves of what he says?

8th to how many of u he still own cash? now for me, for baran, for tedy? u think that if u give him time he will pay u? NO he will scam much more pplz.

9th why if he said that he cant buy something he give items back, why then he says he can buy? why i didnt got my wings yet, sience ive asked for them few times, to many of his chars. not just main HeroBoss. but sm, ee, mg, dl.

10th why he says he got hacked right after i bring more proves? Smile

Let him answer those questions, Cuz till now in GMO he didnt gave ANY ANSWER, just play with us making Chaos, Screaming and show off himself, About WHAT HE CAN DO! AND WHO HE IS. i ask WHERE ARE PROVES? Word is NOTHING!. Especialy Scammer WORD!

Regards Kaloryfer.

Sorry i spam but i cant edit previous post, and i found that there are mistakes with imageshack links. So test2
Kaloryfe

Back to top Go down

Kaloryfer View about HeroBoss URS BM Empty Fuk this

Post by Kaloryfe 24/03/11, 08:30 pm

ffs, i go sleep, tommorow i will post with new uploaded screens.
Kaloryfe

Back to top Go down

Kaloryfer View about HeroBoss URS BM Empty Re: Kaloryfer View about HeroBoss URS BM

Post by Mitnick00z 25/03/11, 11:04 am

Topic edited by me.

And we are checkeing.
Mitnick00z
Mitnick00z
[ Alliance Master ]
[ Alliance Master ]

Male Number of posts : 11233
Guild: : -Reborn-
Classe: : Dark Lord

Back to top Go down

Kaloryfer View about HeroBoss URS BM Empty Re: Kaloryfer View about HeroBoss URS BM

Post by Mitnick00z 25/03/11, 11:18 am

So he need to pay u for the SM Wing and 5kcoin(that he still own u for the vic) is it?
Mitnick00z
Mitnick00z
[ Alliance Master ]
[ Alliance Master ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitnick00z 25/03/11, 11:23 am

i will talk to him today.

24h to pay is enough time to me. (Starting when i pm him), i´m at work.
Mitnick00z
Mitnick00z
[ Alliance Master ]
[ Alliance Master ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Afrodite2 25/03/11, 11:36 am

Alguem faz um resumo em português?
Afrodite2
Afrodite2
Gorgon
Gorgon

Female Number of posts : 694
Guild: : IAmenI
Classe: : Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Convidad 25/03/11, 11:42 am

foram 2 negociações Val, a primeira de um set vicious+15+5+xx foi tranquilo, segundo Kalo, Hero pagou td certo no primeiro; mas a segunda negociação, Hero nao pagou uma wings+13+16dmg de sm, só q essa ele não pagou.
Convidad

Back to top Go down

Post by Afrodite2 25/03/11, 11:47 am

ele e da Reborn?
Afrodite2
Afrodite2
Gorgon
Gorgon

Female Number of posts : 694
Guild: : IAmenI
Classe: : Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Convidad 25/03/11, 12:05 pm

Afrodite2 wrote:ele e da Reborn?

HeroBoss ta na Reborn, mas Mit vai dar prazo d 24horas pra ele resolver as coisas.
Convidad

Back to top Go down

Kaloryfer View about HeroBoss URS BM Empty reply

Post by kaloryfe 25/03/11, 06:31 pm

yes, i post that cuz of that he told to katy, u and other gms that he paid me for wings, so i decided to say for what he paid those 400, about for what he still own me, yes still i didnt got any coins from him, i mean those 5k from vic, and still nothing from wings.

Also i talk with baran, he still own him payment, but baran is in bether situation, he got his items vicious as gwaranty, even if he dont pay him, he will still have somther, me nothing.

I will be happy if i will get wings back, and 5k coins as we said at the beggining. If it cant be done, and i think it cant ( cuz hero will not make it ) then atleast i gues he should be known as an scamer. To not let him scam more pplz, He is using now this "reputation" which he got by making some trades, to get free items. I warn u from that.
kaloryfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Convidad 26/03/11, 08:34 am

Mitnick00z wrote:i will talk to him today.

24h to pay is enough time to me. (Starting when i pm him), i´m at work.

So, have U talked with Him?

Convidad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitnick00z 28/03/11, 09:20 am

player kicked.

/close
Mitnick00z
Mitnick00z
[ Alliance Master ]
[ Alliance Master ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum